This battery operated air mover dries floors 360 degree around unit decrease floor drying time up to 90%. The battery 8 hour run time will keep your floors dry during inclement weather or after moping. Download the spec sheet here to learn more about its features.
Slip and Fall Facts
- Approximately 25,000 people a day are victims to slip and fall accidents. The expense of these injuries totals $3.5 million per hour, every hour of the day, every day of the year. That’s over $30 billion per year!
- The average cost of a slip-related injury exceeds $12,000.
- 57% of all foodservice general liability insurance claims are slip and fall accidents.
- The average restaurant has 3 to 9 slip and fall accidents yearly.
- Slip and falls are the top cause of accidents in hotels, restaurants and public buildings, and 70% of these accidents occur on flat or level surfaces.
- 65% of all lost workdays are due to slip and fall accidents, resulting in 95 million lost workdays per year.
- 22% of slip and fall accidents resulted in more than 31 days away from work last year.
- Slip and fall accidents in supermarkets are the number one cause of both employee and guest injuries.
The Hurricone can help reduce the risk of slip and fall accidents in your business or facility. Contact us today to learn more and protect your employees and guests!