The Bissell Commercial BGU8000 is one of the most popular models in our fleet of upright vacuums. Coming in under $300, the BGU8000 has a 13″ cleaning width, 11 gallon capcity for holding dirt, debris, and dander, and weighing under 10 pounds, the upright vacuum will keep your business clean and give your customers a great first impression.
We might be biased, the the BGU8000 has a lot of great features that will benefit your business, no matter what industry you’re in!
- 13″ cleaning width
- Extremely lightweight, weighing only 8 pounds
- Self adjusting, making it easy to go from carpet to hardwood flooring (and vice versa)
- 40 foot power code connected through a pigtail cord with the help of a cord clamp, allowing you to replace the cord if it is damaged
- Soft wheels to protect your floors from scratches when cleaning
- Large rear wheels, making it easy to move room to room
- A convenient fingertip-controlled on-off switch
- Powerful and high speed to help get your cleaning finished quickly
- Easy to carry handle
- Limited two-year commercial warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
How many amps is the vacuum?
The BGU8000 has a 4 amp motor.
What type of bag does the BGU8000 use?
The BGU8000 uses the U8000-PK10 and the U8000-PK25 bags.
“I was shocked that not only was the BGU8000 as light weight as it claimed to be but how well it picked up. Not only is it great on carpet but hard floors also. I haven’t had to use a broom since on my kitchen floor. I have owed a lot of different vacuums but the Bissell Big Green Commercial-BGU8000 Lightweight is hands down the best vacuum I have ever owned and used. I have carpal tunnel in both hands and even after surgery I still cannot lift anything heavy so my Hoover Windtunnel was just out of the question because of it being so heavy. I will never use anything else, I love my Bissell Big Green Lightweight.”
“This is one of the easiest vacuums to assemble. It’s lightweight lets you vacuum without having to put much effort as the vacuum has a great powerful motor.”